- 1 Are Renault Scenics good cars?
- 2 Is Renault a reliable car?
- 3 Do Renault still make Grand Scenic?
- 4 What is a Renault Grand Scenic?
- 5 What is the top of the range Scenic?
- 6 What used cars NOT to buy?
- 7 Is Renault expensive to maintain?
- 8 What is the most unreliable car brand?
- 9 Is Renault Scenic discontinued?
- 10 What replaced Renault Scenic?
- 11 Does Renault Scenic have Isofix?
Are Renault Scenics good cars?
Verdict. While it is an eight-year-old design, the original Renault Scenic is still worth investigating, although the better equipped and safer facelifted models are the top buys. All benefit from low running costs, thanks to economical engines and cheap servicing, while it’s a pretty good car to drive, too.
Is Renault a reliable car?
How reliable are Renault? Renault are pretty dependable. In the Telegraph reliability survey of 2017 they placed Renault 14th out of 20 for dependability. It was reported that there were 116 problems per 100 vehicles, which is above the industry average.
Do Renault still make Grand Scenic?
Renault has removed the Grand Scenic MPV from its UK portfolio, following the five-seat Scenic’s departure last year. Both models remain on sale in other European markets, with the French brand’s UK range realigned to “better meet the needs of customers”.
What is a Renault Grand Scenic?
The Renault Grand Scenic is a large family MPV that combines the practicality of seven seats with wild styling that helps it stand out from the likes of the VW Sharan and SEAT Alhambra. Take the Renault’s standard 20-inch alloy wheels for example. Less exciting is how the Renault Grand Scenic looks inside.
What is the top of the range Scenic?
Topping the range is Signature Nav trim, which costs from £26,445 on the Scenic and £28,375 on the Grand Scenic. This adds black leather upholstery for the seats, a Napa leather steering wheel, powered front seats, full LED headlights and front foglights.
What used cars NOT to buy?
30 Used Cars Consumer Reports Gave the ‘Never Buy’ Label
- Chrysler Town & Country. Chrysler’s new minivan will hopefully rate better than Town & Country.
- BMW X5. 2012 BMW X5 | BMW.
- Ford Fiesta. Compact cars by Ford had a bad run between 2011 and 2014 | Ford.
- Ram 1500.
- Volkswagen Jetta.
- Cadillac Escalade.
- Audi Q7.
- Fiat 500.
Is Renault expensive to maintain?
Ranked from cheapest to most expensive, and using data from the 2017 Kinsey Report, here’s a summary of the running costs of Renault’s model range. With very simple mechanical bits, sparse standard specification, and reasonably affordable service- and repair parts, the Kwid should prove to be quite cheap to maintain.
What is the most unreliable car brand?
The most unreliable cars
- Kia Picanto (2017-present)
- BMW X6 (2014-2019)
- Nissan X-Trail (2014-present)
- Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport (2017-present)
- Mercedes C-Class (2014-present)
- Nissan Qashqai (2014-2021)
- Jaguar XJ (2010-present) Reliability rating: 86.6%
- Ford S-Max (2015-present) Reliability rating: 86.5%
Is Renault Scenic discontinued?
Renault Espace and Scenic will be discontinued along with Talisman in cost cuts | Automotive News Europe.
What replaced Renault Scenic?
The most obvious alternative to the Renault Scenic is the Volkswagen Golf SV. While it doesn’t look as stylish, it’s far nicer to drive and more spacious, and also benefits from a higher-quality interior. The Citroen C4 Picasso is also worth a look.
Does Renault Scenic have Isofix?
In order to succeed as an MPV, a car has to be practical, and the new Grand Scenic definitely delivers in this regard. There’s plenty of space inside and three children can fit comfortably across the second row of seats (although there are only ISOFIX child-seat mounts on the outer two ).