- 1 Which is the best car in Renault?
- 2 How much is a Renault Sport?
- 3 Which car is best under 2 lakh?
- 4 Why is Renault so cheap?
- 5 Which is the cheapest car in Renault?
- 6 Is Renault Kiger worth buying?
- 7 Are Renaults expensive to service?
- 8 Is Renault Kwid a safe car?
- 9 Is Kwid good for long drive?
- 10 Is Kwid a good car?
- 11 Is Renault a luxury brand?
- 12 Does Renault own Nissan?
Which is the best car in Renault?
Best Mileage Cars
- 1. Renault Kwid. 4.07 – 5.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kwid RXE 0.8.
- 2. Renault Kiger. 5.64 – 10.09 Lakh | 20 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kiger RXE MT.
- 3. Renault Triber. 5.49 – 7.95 Lakh | 19 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
- 4. Renault Duster. 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
How much is a Renault Sport?
2019 Renault Clio RS 200 Sport Pricing and Spec Configurations. Interested in a Renault Clio? You could expect to pay $18,700 – 26,070 based on third party pricing data.
Which car is best under 2 lakh?
10 Best Used Car to Buy Under 2 lakhs
- Hyundai i20.
- Honda City 2nd Gen.
- Skoda Rapid.
- Honda Civic.
- Toyota Etios.
- VW Polo.
- Toyota Corolla.
- Mahindra Xylo.
Why is Renault so cheap?
Because Renault are popular and also quite common cars, it means that their parts are more common and therefore take less time to source. They are also more affordable and therefore this keeps the repair costs low.
Which is the cheapest car in Renault?
Renault car price starts at Rs 4.07 Lakh for the cheapest model which is Kwid and the price of most expensive model, which is Duster starts at Rs 9.84 Lakh.
Is Renault Kiger worth buying?
If you’re looking to buy into the sub-compact SUV segment but on a strict budget around the Rs 10 lakh mark, the Kiger is certainly worth considering along with similarly priced rivals.
Are Renaults expensive to service?
In five out of six case studies it was also the most expensive to service. The only time it wasn’t the most expensive was the 15,000km/five-year cycle where it cost a total of $2400 to service seven times, compared to $2715 for the five services the Renault was scheduled for.
Is Renault Kwid a safe car?
The 2020 Kwid got two stars and a score of 7.87 out of 17 in adult protection as the protection for the driver and front passenger varied between good and adequate for the head, neck and tibias. In terms of child safety rating as well, this version of the Kwid scored 19.68 out of 49 for a 2-star rating.
Is Kwid good for long drive?
Kwid comes in 2 variants. 800cc and 999 cc (also known as 1 L) engine. For long drives, the 999cc variant is advisable as it produces more power.
Is Kwid a good car?
Kwid is a good-looking and stylish car in the segment with low maintenance, mileage, and with feature-loaded.
Is Renault a luxury brand?
RENAULT IS A (SUCCESSFUL) MASS BRAND – NOT A PREMIUM BRAND!
Does Renault own Nissan?
Renault owns 43% of Nissan while it has 15% of the French carmaker but no voting rights. Nissan has resisted proposals for a full-blown merger as executives felt Renault was not paying its fair share for the engineering work it did in Japan.