- 1 Are Renault Clio engines reliable?
- 2 How long do Renault engines last?
- 3 How big is a Renault Clio engine?
- 4 Are Renault Clio a good car?
- 5 Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
- 6 Are Renault engines any good?
- 7 Is 1.5 dCi engine good?
- 8 Who makes the best small diesel engine?
- 9 Which Renault car is best?
- 10 Is Renault Clio fuel efficient?
- 11 What is the best Renault to buy?
- 12 What is the best Renault Clio engine?
- 13 What car is similar to Renault Clio?
- 14 Is a Renault Clio a good first car?
Are Renault Clio engines reliable?
Is a used Renault Clio hatchback reliable? This generation of Clio had a reasonable reliability record, although it finished only mid-table in the small car class in the last reliability survey it featured in. Renault as a brand finished in a hugely disappointing 30th place out of 31 manufacturers.
How long do Renault engines last?
At a guess, I would say you’d get about 130,000 miles out of any Renault engine, petrol or diesel. There have been a few threads about engines giving up the ghost on this forum, and 130,000 seems to be about when this will happen.
How big is a Renault Clio engine?
The entry-level Clio engine is pretty basic – a 1.0-litre three-cylinder with 65bhp and 95Nm of torque, mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Are Renault Clio a good car?
The latest Renault Clio is the best yet, sitting right at the top of its class alongside the ever-popular Ford Fiesta. The Clio is a high-quality item despite its competitive pricing and feels a near-perfect combination of practicality, standard equipment and stylish showroom appeal.
Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
4. Renault Megane – 45 out of 1,000 matches. Weirdly the Megane has the opposite effect that its baby brother, the Clio, does on women. Yet more proof that size doesn’t matter.
Are Renault engines any good?
So Renault are pretty dependable. Their individual models score well when it comes to reliability index. And, they have consistently been in top results on many reliability tables.
Is 1.5 dCi engine good?
1.5 dCi Problems & Reliability. The 1.5 dCi engine has been praised from the very beginning for good dynamics and low fuel consumption, already after 60,000 km struggled with serious problems. Due to Delphi’s delicate injectors, it was not resistant to lower quality fuel.
Who makes the best small diesel engine?
Best Small Diesel Engine
- Citroën and Peugeot 1.4 HDI.
- Fiat 1.3 JTD / MultiJet.
- Renault 1.5 dCi.
- Volkswagen 1.4 TDI.
- Toyota 1.4 D-4D.
Which Renault car is best?
Best Mileage Cars
- 1. Renault Kwid. 4.07 – 5.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kwid RXE 0.8.
- 2. Renault Kiger. 5.64 – 10.09 Lakh | 20 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kiger RXE MT.
- 3. Renault Triber. 5.49 – 7.95 Lakh | 19 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
- 4. Renault Duster. 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
Is Renault Clio fuel efficient?
With a claimed economy figure of 64.2mpg, the E-Tech hybrid is the most frugal Clio on paper, although its True MPG test result of 51.6mpg is a little disappointing (for reference, the Toyota Yaris returned nearly 60mpg).
What is the best Renault to buy?
Renault’s best-selling cars are the Clio and Megane small and medium hatchbacks, family SUVs such as the Captur and Kadjar, as well as the Scenic MPV. Renault has been a real pioneer of electric vehicles, too.
What is the best Renault Clio engine?
The tiny 0.9-litre three-cylinder TCe 90 is generally a strong performer. In congested city driving it’s responsive enough to nip in and out of gaps in traffic, and if you plan to spend most of your time taking the Clio on short journeys, the TCe is perfect.
What car is similar to Renault Clio?
Select from the models below to compare cars similar to the Renault Clio in a side by side comparison.
- Abarth 595.
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta.
- Audi A3.
- BMW 1 series.
- Citroen C3.
- Ford Fiesta.
- Ford Focus.
- Ford Mondeo.
Is a Renault Clio a good first car?
Renault Clio Taking home the Parkers Award for ‘Best First Car’ means the Clio gets top billing on this list – simply put, we think it’s the best small car you can buy at the moment. The Clio’s success story begins with its good looks. That carries over to the inside, where all Clios get an up-to-date dash design.