How do I unlock my Renault Clio radio code?
Follow these steps:
- Log into your MY Renault account.
- Click on “Vehicle details” and then scroll down the information section to view “Radio Code”
- Click on “Reveal Radio Code”
How do I enter radio code Renault Master?
Try to: Press the 1 button repeatedly to display the first number Press the 2 button repeatedly to display the second number Press the 3 button repeatedly to display the third digit Press the 4 button repeatedly to display the fourth digit number Press and hold the Preset 6 (or 5) button to save your code.
How do I find my radio code?
Check Your Owner’s Manual The best place to locate a radio code is in the owner’s manual of your car. In most cases, the owner’s manual will be located in your glove box and will include general automotive service and maintenance tips, along with instructions on how to operate each system on the vehicle.
How do I reset my Renault radio code?
Retrieve the code of your original Renault radio in three simple steps.
- Find your radio serial. Take out the radio and find the side label with the serial number.
- Get your code. Enter the serial number in the form above and calculate your code instantly.
- Enter your code.