- 1 How many airbags are there in Renault Duster?
- 2 How safe is the Renault Duster?
- 3 Is Duster a failure?
- 4 Is Renault Duster worth buying?
- 5 Is Renault Duster a 7 seater car?
- 6 Is Renault Duster automatic?
- 7 Is 3 star NCAP bad?
- 8 Which Indian car is safest?
- 9 Why is Altroz the safest car?
- 10 Why you should not buy duster?
- 11 Is duster a good car?
- 12 What is the maintenance cost of Renault Duster?
- 13 Which Renault Duster is the best?
- 14 Is Duster good for long drive?
- 15 Which is better Duster petrol or diesel?
How many airbags are there in Renault Duster?
Duster has an airbag, just one, only in the top-end trims of the diesel and petrol variants. The size of the airbag decides the level of protection offered to the driver. The smaller the airbag, the greater the chance of the driver’s head compressing the airbag and hitting the steering wheel in case of a frontal crash.
How safe is the Renault Duster?
The hugely popular SUV received a 29.47-percent rating for adult occupant protection, 22.93 percent for child occupant protection, 50.79 percent for pedestrian protection, and 34.88 percent for safety assist.
Is Duster a failure?
Originally credited for making the compact SUV segment popular in India, Duster’s sales had taken a fall as Hyundai Creta became the most popular compact SUV. But despite all this, the new Duster failed to rack up sales as it couldn’t match up to the new rival, Kia Seltos, currently the best-selling SUV in its segment.
Is Renault Duster worth buying?
Renault Duster look muscular and better than most modern-day SUVs. Its ride comfort is ideal for Indian roads. The Renault Duster gets small updates to keep it relevant though its rivals are ahead in terms of safety and creature comforts.
Is Renault Duster a 7 seater car?
Renault Duster is a 5 seater car, Which is priced at Rs 9.86 Lakh. Check more 5 seater SUV options on CarDekho.
Is Renault Duster automatic?
Renault Duster is a 5 seater SUV available in a price range of ₹ 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh. It is available in 7 variants, 1 engine option and 2 transmission options: Manual and Automatic (CVT).
Is 3 star NCAP bad?
What is a good NCAP Rating? 3 Stars and above can be considered as fairly good ratings. The one that you see above is definitely not a good one!
Which Indian car is safest?
List of Top 10 Safest Cars in India
- Mahindra Marazzo – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Volkswagen Polo – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Tata Tiago – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Renault Duster – NCAP Rating 3 Stars.
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga – NCAP Rating 3 Stars.
- Ford Aspire – NCAP Rating 3 Stars.
Why is Altroz the safest car?
The Altroz achieved a solid five stars for adult occupant protection and three stars for child occupant protection. The Altroz offers 2 frontal airbags as standard. Its structure and its footwell area were rated as stable. Head and neck protection for adult occupants was good.
Why you should not buy duster?
Never buy Renault duster I have Renault Duster RXz 110ps with Mileage of 11.8 to 13.2km/L. Duster has a regular issue of (Engine part called) High pressure pump which delivers Diesel from Diesel tank to Engine. This High pressure pump becomes inoperative or less operative after 90,000 km run.
Is duster a good car?
Good car with great handling and stability. Decent build quality and features are not updated as per current competition.
What is the maintenance cost of Renault Duster?
The estimated maintenance cost of Renault Duster 2016-2019 for 6 years is Rs 65,600. The first service after 2000 km, second service after 10000 km and third service after 20000 km is free of cost.
Which Renault Duster is the best?
Renault Duster 1.5 dCi Dynamique 4X4 Manual (R327 900)
- The best-selling Duster model in the first six months of 2019 is the 1.5 dCi Prestige EDC 4X2.
- It is somewhat surprising, as this model is also the most expensive model in the line-up.
Is Duster good for long drive?
The Renault Duster is a perfect car for hard and tough Indian roads. With its thrifty engine, Renault Duster can easily travel on distances with ease. The car is available in both petrol and diesel variants with manual and AMT gearbox. And don’t worry it has enough back seat space, you can use anyway.
Which is better Duster petrol or diesel?
Renault Duster powered by petrol engine has the ability to deliver a mileage of 13.24 kmpl. The diesel variant offers higher mileage as compared to the petrol variant of Renault Duster with a value of 20.45 kmpl by the engine delivering a power output of 83.8 bhp.