- 1 Is Renault Megane a good car to buy?
- 2 Is Renault Megane 3 a good car?
- 3 How long do Renault engines last?
- 4 Are Renault Meganes expensive to repair?
- 5 How many miles to the gallon does a Renault Megane do?
- 6 Is Renault Megane comfortable?
- 7 Why does my Renault Megane not start?
- 8 Is 1.5 dCi engine good?
- 9 Who makes the best small diesel engine?
- 10 Are Renault Kangoo vans reliable?
- 11 Which is the cheapest car in Renault?
- 12 Which Renault car is best?
- 13 Why Renault triber is so cheap?
Is Renault Megane a good car to buy?
Is a used Renault Megane hatchback reliable? Reliability Survey, it’s worth noting that the Megane itself did pretty well, scoring a solid 83% overall. That suggests that it should be a pretty dependable buy.
Is Renault Megane 3 a good car?
Verdict. The Renault Megane Mk3 is one of those cars which never quite gets the recognition it deserves. It’s sharp-looking – especially in facelifted form – with some great engines and a lot of standard equipment. Overall, it’s a much better car than its reputation would have people believe.
How long do Renault engines last?
At a guess, I would say you’d get about 130,000 miles out of any Renault engine, petrol or diesel. There have been a few threads about engines giving up the ghost on this forum, and 130,000 seems to be about when this will happen.
Are Renault Meganes expensive to repair?
Renault Grand Scenic dependability It is costlier to repair, however, with average costs amounting to £398.63.
How many miles to the gallon does a Renault Megane do?
Renault Megane MPG and CO2 It can return fuel economy of 80.7mpg (when fitted with stop-start technology) and has CO2 emissions of just 90g/km, for free road tax. The more powerful 1.6-litre diesel claims fuel economy of 70.6mpg, while road tax is just £20 a year. The best petrol engine is the 1.2-litre.
Is Renault Megane comfortable?
The Renault Megane is big enough for a small family and you won’t have too much problems with interior room. There’s plenty of room upfront and the broad range of adjustment to the driver’s seat means you’ll have no trouble getting comfortable in no time.
Why does my Renault Megane not start?
The most common causes that hinders normal starting operation of your Renault Megane are dead key fob battery, dead 12v battery, corrosion on battery terminals, bad alternator, clogged fuel filter, broken starter, blown fuse, empty gas tank, immobilizer error or any fault in the electrical system.
Is 1.5 dCi engine good?
1.5 dCi Problems & Reliability. The 1.5 dCi engine has been praised from the very beginning for good dynamics and low fuel consumption, already after 60,000 km struggled with serious problems. Due to Delphi’s delicate injectors, it was not resistant to lower quality fuel.
Who makes the best small diesel engine?
Best Small Diesel Engine
- Citroën and Peugeot 1.4 HDI.
- Fiat 1.3 JTD / MultiJet.
- Renault 1.5 dCi.
- Volkswagen 1.4 TDI.
- Toyota 1.4 D-4D.
Are Renault Kangoo vans reliable?
I have been a little disappointed in the fuel consumption, but so far the car has been very reliable and is easy to drive and manoeuvre.
Which is the cheapest car in Renault?
Renault car price starts at Rs 4.07 Lakh for the cheapest model which is Kwid and the price of most expensive model, which is Duster starts at Rs 9.84 Lakh.
Which Renault car is best?
Best Mileage Cars
- 1. Renault Kwid. 4.07 – 5.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kwid RXE 0.8.
- 2. Renault Kiger. 5.64 – 10.09 Lakh | 20 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kiger RXE MT.
- 3. Renault Triber. 5.49 – 7.95 Lakh | 19 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
- 4. Renault Duster. 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
Why Renault triber is so cheap?
That’s either because of the suspension or the ride quality. The Triber, which sits between the Kwid and the Duster in the Renault portfolio, is an affordable option for those who have their sights set on a multipurpose vehicle and want to get something different from, say, a Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.