- 1 Are Renault Clio reliable cars?
- 2 Which car is best for first time driver?
- 3 Is the Renault Clio easy to drive?
- 4 Are Renault Clios expensive to repair?
- 5 What problems do Renault Clio have?
- 6 Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
- 7 How old should be your first car?
- 8 What is the easiest car to drive?
- 9 What is the best small car to buy?
- 10 Are Renault Clio seats comfortable?
- 11 Is Renault Clio a family car?
- 12 What is the most reliable small car?
- 13 Do Renault Clio hold their value?
Are Renault Clio reliable cars?
The Clio appears to be pretty reliable, and it’s one of the safest superminis on sale. The latest Clio is the safest yet – it achieved a full five stars when tested by industry body Euro NCAP, with impressive adult, child and assistance ratings of 96%, 89% and 75% respectively.
Which car is best for first time driver?
Top 10 best first cars for new drivers 2021
- Volkswagen up!/Skoda Citigo/SEAT Mii.
- Kia Picanto.
- Ford Fiesta.
- SEAT Ibiza.
- Hyundai i10.
- Volkswagen Polo.
- Toyota Aygo/Peugeot 108/Citroen C1.
- Skoda Fabia.
Is the Renault Clio easy to drive?
Because of the awkward driving position the Clio is a bit tricky to get comfortable in, but once you’re settled down it’s not a difficult car to drive. Additionally, while light steering is generally a good thing, the set up on the Clio doesn’t need quite so much power assistance.
Are Renault Clios expensive to repair?
The Renault Clio has a reliability index of 63 which is very good, and an average repair cost of £252.77. It appears that the main problems with the Clio come down to the electrics and axle and suspension, both accounting for 32.76% of problems.
What problems do Renault Clio have?
The Clio has been recalled twice over possible issues with how protectors on the brake hoses were fitted. In the worse case scenario this could result in wear to the hoses that causes fluid to leak, ultimately reducing braking performance (you’ll also see a warning light on the dash).
Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
4. Renault Megane – 45 out of 1,000 matches. Weirdly the Megane has the opposite effect that its baby brother, the Clio, does on women. Yet more proof that size doesn’t matter.
How old should be your first car?
Originally Answered: What age should I buy my child his or her first car? The 18+ is best age for every person to drive a car and the hatchback car is good option as a first car.
What is the easiest car to drive?
10 of the Easiest Cars to Drive
- Chevrolet Spark.
- Volkswagen Passat.
- Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- Honda Ridgeline.
- Dodge Durango.
- Nissan Versa.
- Jeep Renegade.
- Smart Fortwo.
What is the best small car to buy?
Here our experts name the top 10 best small cars you can currently buy.
- Volkswagen Polo. The Volkswagen Polo is one of those small cars that’s just really good at everything.
- Peugeot 208.
- Hyundai i10.
- Mini 5-door hatch.
- Seat Ibiza.
- Ford Fiesta.
- Dacia Sandero.
- Audi A1 sportback.
Are Renault Clio seats comfortable?
Inside and up front, the driver is greeted by a great driving position and comfortable seats; they don’t sit particularly low but there’s a wide range of adjustment, especially in the steering wheel.
Is Renault Clio a family car?
Despite being a fairly small car, the Renault Clio comes with plenty of space for a family’s bits and pieces.
What is the most reliable small car?
Most reliable small cars to buy 2020
- Volvo XC40 – 98.00% Model: Mk1 (2018-present)
- Toyota Yaris – 96.07% Model: Mk4 (2011-2019)
- SEAT Arona – 95.88% Model: Mk1 (2017-present)
- Kia Picanto – 94.90% Model: Mk3 (2017-present)
- Hyundai Kona – 94.75% Model: Mk1 (2018-present)
- Lexus UX – 94.73%
- Kia Rio – 94.47%
- Kia Niro – 94.45%
Do Renault Clio hold their value?
There’s no two ways about it – the Clio doesn’t hold its value very well on the used market. This is partly due to Renault’s lingering reputation for making somewhat fragile and unreliable cars and partly due to the fact that the Clio isn’t considered as prestigious or desirable as a Volkswagen Polo.