- 1 How do you reset the service light on a Renault Clio 2007?
- 2 How do I reset my Clio dashboard?
- 3 How do you reset the service light on a Renault?
- 4 What does the engine light mean on a Renault Clio?
- 5 What does SERV light mean on Renault Clio?
- 6 How do I turn my service light off?
- 7 What does the spanner warning light mean?
- 8 What are the service intervals for a Renault Clio?
- 9 What does service required mean?
- 10 How do you turn off a Renault Clio?
How do you reset the service light on a Renault Clio 2007?
On the right stalk there is a toggle switch that hinges up and down, and is used for going through the different features of the display. When the display shows ‘Service Due’ press and hold the top part of this switch for 10 seconds until the dispaly resets and it shows 30,000km or whatever until next service.
How do I reset my Clio dashboard?
Hold down both buttons at the end off stork. Switch on still holding buttons down then switch off then depress buttons 10 times. The new mileage will show on the display. If its just the spanner warning light flashing on the dash board then it’s easy to reset.
How do you reset the service light on a Renault?
Reset service light indicator Renault Megane 3
- Switch ON the ignition, don’t start the car.
- Press and release the top button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service required message appears on the display.
What does the engine light mean on a Renault Clio?
Engine coolant light The engine coolant temperature warning light illuminates for a few seconds as the Clio ignition is turned on and then goes out. If light flashes, it indicates a problem with the injection system. If the light remains on, turn engine off and leave to cool down before checking coolant.
What does SERV light mean on Renault Clio?
The serv light is only activated on Renault Clio 4: So when the serv indicator light is activated alone on your console, this is usually caused by a bad contact at the level of the airbag electrical circuit connections. located under the passenger seat.
How do I turn my service light off?
Turn the ignition back to the ON position while holding the reset button. Watch the oil change or maintenance light carefully. It should start to blink. Allow the light to blink ON and OFF for a few seconds, then release the reset button and turn the ignition OFF.
What does the spanner warning light mean?
The Vauxhall Corsa spanner light on the dash is essentially a warning light. It looks like a car with a spanner through it and remains it illuminated when you’ve started the ignition to signify that your car is due for a service. In this case, you should book your car in for servicing as soon as possible.
What are the service intervals for a Renault Clio?
Renault Clio Service
- Renault Clio Interim Service. We recommend having an Interim Service every 6,000 miles or 6 months (whichever is sooner) to keep your car safe and roadworthy between full services.
- Renault Clio Full Service.
- Combine your Renault Clio Service with an MOT and save.
What does service required mean?
Some drivers may confuse the service required or maintenance required light on the gauge cluster for the check engine light. These warning lights are unrelated. The service required light just means the car is due for an oil change or other routine care. It is not an indicator of trouble like the check engine light is.
How do you turn off a Renault Clio?
Press switch 1 to deactivate the function. The message “Stop & Start deactivated” will appear on the instrument panel and the integrated warning light 2 on the switch will light up. Pressing again will reactivate the system.