- 1 Where are Renault dealers in ets2?
- 2 Where are the dealerships in ets2?
- 3 Where are trailer dealers ets2?
- 4 Where are Scania dealers in ets2?
- 5 Which is the best truck in ets2?
- 6 Which is the fastest truck in ets2?
- 7 How do you increase speed in Euro Truck Simulator?
- 8 How many truck dealers are there in ets2?
- 9 Where is the Volvo truck dealer in ets2?
- 10 How do you get more trailers in ets2?
- 11 How do you set a trailer in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
Where are Renault dealers in ets2?
Renault trucks are offered in six cities:
- big dealers: Prague (the Czech Republic), Paris (France);
- small dealers: Lyon (France), DÃ¼sseldorf and Rostock (Germany), Felixstowe (Great Britain).
Where are the dealerships in ets2?
- DAF: Glasgow, Amsterdam.
- IVECO: Frankfurt am Main, Wien.
- MAN: München, Berlin.
- MAJESTIC: Stuttgart, Genève, Warszava.
- RENAULT: Paris, Praha, Budapest.
- SCANIA: Milano, Manchester, Hannover.
- VOLVO: London, Luxembourg.
Where are trailer dealers ets2?
While on the main control screen, click the Trailer dealers icon available on the right side. You will see a list of currently available trailers.
Where are Scania dealers in ets2?
Scania trucks are offered in seven cities:
- big dealers: Hannover (Germany), Manchester (Great Britain), Milan (Italy);
- small dealers: Lille and Strasbourg (France), Dresden (Germany), Aberdeen (Great Britain).
Which is the best truck in ets2?
Volvo and Scania are the two trucks that have the most powerful engines. Volvo is 750 HP, while Scania is 730 HP.
Which is the fastest truck in ets2?
The fastest truck in Euro Truck Simulator is the Scania R730. With 730Hp, it is the most powerful engine in Euro Truck Simulator 2. It is the most expensive one from Scania (and the game), costing 212.430 Euros.
How do you increase speed in Euro Truck Simulator?
The only way to make them go faster is to turn the cruise control off in the options. The best camera to control the truck is the one located in a cabin. It is a bit awkward to drive with it through a city as you have to look around in order not to hit anything.
How many truck dealers are there in ets2?
At the moment, there are 114 dealerships in Euro Truck Simulator 2, 53 being Large Dealerships and 61 being Small Dealerships. Upon purchasing five trucks, the ability to purchase trucks online (from the main menu) is unlocked.
Where is the Volvo truck dealer in ets2?
Volvo vehicles can be bought in six cities: Luxembourg (Luxembourg), Osnabruck and Nurnberg (Germany), Wroclaw (Poland), Goteborg (Sweden), London (Great Britain), Verona (Italy).
How do you get more trailers in ets2?
Ownable Trailers have been introduced since the update 1.32. They can be bought at the trailer dealer and customized at service shops. The player has to own a trailer to do Cargo Market jobs.
How do you set a trailer in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
Your hired drivers will use them. You don’t need to assign them. Just buy the trailers and put them in the garage. They will use it unless you set it to private or you are using it at the moment.