- 1 Is Clio a good car?
- 2 How much is a brand new Clio?
- 3 Why is Renault so cheap?
- 4 Which Renault car is best?
- 5 Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
- 6 Are Renault Clio seats comfortable?
- 7 Are Renault Clio good first cars?
- 8 Is a Renault Clio?
- 9 What Colours does the Renault Clio come in?
- 10 Does the Renault Clio come in automatic?
Is Clio a good car?
The latest Renault Clio is the best yet, sitting right at the top of its class alongside the ever-popular Ford Fiesta. The Clio is a high-quality item despite its competitive pricing and feels a near-perfect combination of practicality, standard equipment and stylish showroom appeal.
How much is a brand new Clio?
The latest Renault Clio range starts from £15,895 – and a new hybrid powertrain bolsters the Ford Fiesta rival’s lineup.
Why is Renault so cheap?
Because Renault are popular and also quite common cars, it means that their parts are more common and therefore take less time to source. They are also more affordable and therefore this keeps the repair costs low.
Which Renault car is best?
Best Mileage Cars
- 1. Renault Kwid. 4.07 – 5.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kwid RXE 0.8.
- 2. Renault Kiger. 5.64 – 10.09 Lakh | 20 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kiger RXE MT.
- 3. Renault Triber. 5.49 – 7.95 Lakh | 19 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
- 4. Renault Duster. 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
4. Renault Megane – 45 out of 1,000 matches. Weirdly the Megane has the opposite effect that its baby brother, the Clio, does on women. Yet more proof that size doesn’t matter.
Are Renault Clio seats comfortable?
Inside and up front, the driver is greeted by a great driving position and comfortable seats; they don’t sit particularly low but there’s a wide range of adjustment, especially in the steering wheel.
Are Renault Clio good first cars?
1. Renault Clio. Taking home the Parkers Award for ‘Best First Car’ means the Clio gets top billing on this list – simply put, we think it’s the best small car you can buy at the moment. The Clio’s success story begins with its good looks.
Is a Renault Clio?
The Renault Clio is a supermini car (B-segment), produced by French automobile manufacturer Renault. It was launched in 1990, and entered its fifth generation in 2019.
What Colours does the Renault Clio come in?
Renault All New Clio Colours
- Flame Red.
- Velencia Orange.
- Diamond Black.
- Celadon Blur.
- Iron Blue.
- Titanium Grey.
Does the Renault Clio come in automatic?
You can spec Renault’s six-speed EDC auto with either the 1.2 TCe 120 turbo petrol, or the 90 version of Renault’s venerable 1.5 dCi diesel. As the Clio doesn’t really stand out in any area in terms of driving, the addition of the auto box doesn’t really disrupt the order.