- 1 What car can I afford on my salary?
- 2 How much is KWID monthly?
- 3 At what salary should I buy a car?
- 4 What car can I afford with 50k salary?
- 5 Is KWID a good car?
- 6 Which is the best car in low price?
- 7 Which Renault car is best?
- 8 Why is Renault so cheap?
- 9 Which is the best Renault KWID?
- 10 Is KWID good for long drive?
What car can I afford on my salary?
A good rule of thumb is that the price of the car should be no more than 30% of your annual gross salary, and your monthly car costs no more than 10%.
How much is KWID monthly?
Instalments for the Renault Kwid generally range between R 1 999 and R 3 210 per month *based on Carter customer data.
At what salary should I buy a car?
There is a thumb rule of not spending more than half of your annual household salary on the car. An individual earning Rs 10 lakh a year should at best buy a car worth Rs 5 lakh. However, ensure it’s the on-road price of the car and not the show room price.
What car can I afford with 50k salary?
Dave Ramsey takes a balance sheet approach. Rather than looking at monthly transportation costs, Dave recommends buying cars that cost no more than 50% of your annual income. So if you make $50,000 a year, you should not spend more than $25,000 for a car(s).
Is KWID a good car?
Kwid is a good-looking and stylish car in the segment with low maintenance, mileage, and with feature-loaded.
Which is the best car in low price?
Best Budget Cars in India – between 3 lakh and 5 lakh
- Maruti S-Presso.
- Maruti Eeco.
- Maruti Celerio.
- Maruti Wagon R.
- Hyundai Santro.
- Tata Tiago.
Which Renault car is best?
Best Mileage Cars
- 1. Renault Kwid. 4.07 – 5.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kwid RXE 0.8.
- 2. Renault Kiger. 5.64 – 10.09 Lakh | 20 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kiger RXE MT.
- 3. Renault Triber. 5.49 – 7.95 Lakh | 19 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
- 4. Renault Duster. 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
Why is Renault so cheap?
Because Renault are popular and also quite common cars, it means that their parts are more common and therefore take less time to source. They are also more affordable and therefore this keeps the repair costs low.
Which is the best Renault KWID?
@ Jalaj | Renault Kwid RXT (o) is the best variant as it consisits of all the features that normal car contains..it has driver airbags,ac, Touch screen, rear camera and navigation
Is KWID good for long drive?
Kwid comes in 2 variants. 800cc and 999 cc (also known as 1 L) engine. For long drives, the 999cc variant is advisable as it produces more power.