- 1 What oil does a Renault Clio 1.2 take?
- 2 How much oil does a Renault Clio?
- 3 What oil does a Clio take?
- 4 How much oil does a Clio 172?
- 5 Can I use 5w30 instead of 5w40?
- 6 What is the difference between 5w30 and 5w40?
- 7 How much oil does a Clio 182 take?
- 8 Where do I put oil in my Renault Clio?
- 9 What happens if you put the wrong oil in your car?
- 10 What oil does a 2008 Renault Clio take?
What oil does a Renault Clio 1.2 take?
Best Oil for a Clio 1.2 16V is 10W40.
How much oil does a Renault Clio?
Registered. Oil and filter change. capacity is 4.8 litres.
What oil does a Clio take?
Fully synthetic, high performance 5W-40 oil, for petrol and diesel vehicles including those with fuel injected and multivalved engines.
How much oil does a Clio 172?
Just because it can take just under 5 litres, you should stick to the recommended quantity of 4.75 litres. this is very true, the oil on the dipstick is below the max.
Can I use 5w30 instead of 5w40?
In practice, this means that each oil is just as viscous at lower temperatures and will remain viscous at -30°C, however 5w40 oil outperforms 5w30 oils at higher temperatures, being effective up to ambient temperatures of 50°C, as opposed to 30°C.
What is the difference between 5w30 and 5w40?
5w30 is engine oil that has lower viscosity 5 and higher viscosity 30. 5w40 is engine oil that indicates the weight and viscosity of the engine. 5w30 has lower viscosity hence it is suitable to use in hot or lower temperatures. 5w40 has higher viscosity hence it is not suitable at all temperatures.
How much oil does a Clio 182 take?
Around 4-5 litres matey in the engine, my old 182 took 4.5 litres some need the full 5 or a little less.
Where do I put oil in my Renault Clio?
Renault Clio: Engine oil level: topping up, filling
- Unscrew cap 1;
- top up the level (as a guide, the capacity between the minimum and maximum reading on the dipstick 2 is between 1.5 and 2 litres, depending on the engine);
- wait for approximately 10 minutes to allow the oil to flow into the engine;
What happens if you put the wrong oil in your car?
Using the wrong fluid can cause poor lubrication, overheating, and possibly transmission failure. A mechanic might not be able to reverse the damage, even by flushing the transmission. Mistakenly adding motor oil or brake fluid can also destroy your transmission.
What oil does a 2008 Renault Clio take?
Motor oil Helix HX7 5W-40 fully complies with the specification for the Clio III 2.0 16V Sport (148kW) (P) (2008-) and is the ideal lubricant for this car RENAULT.