- 1 How do I pair my Renault?
- 2 How do I pair my Phone to my Renault?
- 3 How do I set up Renault CarPlay?
- 4 How do you turn on a Renault Easy Link?
- 5 How do I pair my phone to my Renault Koleos?
- 6 What is r Go Connect?
- 7 How do I connect my iPhone to my Renault Zoe?
- 8 How do I update my Renault R-Link?
- 9 How do I set up CarPlay without USB?
- 10 Why is my Apple CarPlay not connecting?
- 11 Does Renault support CarPlay?
How do I pair my Renault?
- Turn on the Renault Easy Link system.
- Tap the ‘phone’ widget.
- Tap ‘OK’ to add a new device.
- Select the device you wish to connect from the list.
- Navigate to your devices Bluetooth settings and tap ‘RENAULT’ from the list.
- When prompted, tap ‘PAIR’.
- Tap ‘OK’ to accept the connection of the new device.
- That’s it!
How do I pair my Phone to my Renault?
Connecting your Android smartphone to the radio: Enable Bluetooth on your Android smartphone. On the radio, press “Phone”, then select “Pair phone”. A timer starts, giving you around one minute to pair your phone with the radio.
How do I set up Renault CarPlay?
Connect iPhone to Captur’s USB port Connect your Apple iPhone to your Renault Captur USB port using an Apple-approved Lightning-to-USB cable. Accept Apple CarPlay terms and conditions, if any appear. Touch Allow on your iPhone when prompted. This allows the use of CarPlay with your Captur while phone is locked.
How do you turn on a Renault Easy Link?
Select your vehicle’s icon; Get behind the wheel of your Renault; Switch on your multimedia system. The chosen destination automatically appears on your on-board screen.
How do I pair my phone to my Renault Koleos?
Select the “phone” and “Media” functions, then click on “OK”. Choose whether to authorise sharing of contacts, the call logs and media with R-LINK 2. Click on “Yes” to pair the phone. The Android phone is now paired with R-LINK 2.
What is r Go Connect?
Assistance. R&GO app. Available on Android and iOS, R&Go is a practical and intelligent app developed for perfect integration with your Renault vehicle.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Renault Zoe?
Connect iPhone to Zoe’s USB port
- Connect your Apple iPhone to your Renault Zoe USB port using an Apple-approved Lightning-to-USB cable.
- Accept Apple CarPlay terms and conditions, if any appear.
- Touch Allow on your iPhone when prompted.
- After a few seconds Apple CarPlay will launch on your Zoe’s infotainment system.
How do I update my Renault R-Link?
How to perform updates
- Find your vehicle’s SD card. Enter your vehicle to find your system’s SD card.From the main menu in the R-LINK screen, tap ‘System’ then ‘Remove SD card’ to eject the SD card safely.T.
- Access the updates via the R-LINK Store on your computer.
- Download the updates onto your SD card.
How do I set up CarPlay without USB?
If your car supports wireless CarPlay, press and hold the voice command button on your steering wheel to set up CarPlay. Or make sure that your car is in wireless or Bluetooth pairing mode. Then on your iPhone, go to Settings > General > CarPlay > Available Cars and choose your car.
Why is my Apple CarPlay not connecting?
Restart your iPhone and your car. If your iPhone isn’t detected by CarPlay, make sure that CarPlay isn’t restricted. Go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions, tap Allowed Apps and make sure that CarPlay is enabled. Go to Settings > General > CarPlay, tap your car, then tap Forget This Car.
Does Renault support CarPlay?
Compatible Renault Cars Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are available on the following models, either as a standard feature or optional feature; CAPTUR. Clio.