- 1 How do I update my R-Link?
- 2 How do I update my Renault R-Link 2?
- 3 How do I activate R-Link?
- 4 Which version of R-Link do I have?
- 5 Are Renault map updates free?
- 6 How do I update my Renault GPS?
- 7 How do I reset my R-Link 2?
- 8 What is Renault coyote?
- 9 How do I play a video in R-Link?
- 10 What is r-link evolution?
How do I update my R-Link?
From a computer go to his account My Renault then the R-Link Store. On the R-Link store go to the Updates section. If an update exists then it will report, click Update. Insert the SD card into the computer and start the R-Link Tool Box if it does not start automatically.
How do I update my Renault R-Link 2?
Start the engine and switch on your R-LINK 2 screen. Insert the USB key containing the updates into your vehicle’s USB port. The update suggestion will appear on the screen. Click OK to run it.
How do I activate R-Link?
Here are the steps to follow to pair your Windows Phone with R-LINK 2:
- To make your phone visible, from your phone click on “Settings” > “Bluetooth®” > “Activated”;
- On R-LINK 2, go into “Menu” > “Phone”, then confirm the Bluetooth® connection between the system and your phone by clicking on “OK”;
Which version of R-Link do I have?
To find the software version of your R-LINK Evolution system. In the main menu of R-LINK Evolution, choose the “system” menu. Go to screen 2 of the system menu and click on “Status and information “. Click “Version Information” at the top of the screen.
Are Renault map updates free?
Travel with peace of mind: map updates are free of charge for 3 years following the purchase of your vehicle. Check here if map updates are available for your multimedia system. Got a question about your multimedia system?
How do I update my Renault GPS?
To update your map, follow these steps:
- Insert a USB key to your navigation device and save its navigation data.
- Download the Toolbox to your computer and insert the USB drive.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update your map.
- Re-insert the USB drive into your navigation device and upload the data.
How do I reset my R-Link 2?
You can reset all system settings and/ or delete all personal data. To do this, from the main menu, select “System”, “Factory reset”, then press “Yes” to con- firm. The system is reset.
What is Renault coyote?
The Coyote Series was essentially an application designed specifically for the French market, where it is illegal to have any device in your vehicle that can detect speed cameras. It is a community based app, where its users inform each other of speed cameras.
How do I play a video in R-Link?
From the “Multimedia” menu, press “Video” then select the source connected (SD card, USB, etc.) to access videos. The system offers you two options: – “play all videos”; – “play a video”.
Harmoniously integrated into the dashboard, R-LINK Evolution features a 7″ screen with touchscreen technology identical to tablets with tougher resistance for automotive use.