- 1 Is it worth buying Renault Duster?
- 2 Which Duster model is best?
- 3 Which EcoSport model is best?
- 4 What is wrong with Ford EcoSport?
- 5 Is EcoSport worth buying in 2020?
- 6 Why you should not buy duster?
- 7 Is Duster good for long drive?
- 8 What is the maintenance cost of Renault Duster?
- 9 Which car is best for family?
- 10 Which Renault car is best?
- 11 Which year EcoSport is best?
- 12 Why EcoSport is the best?
- 13 Is Ford EcoSport a good car to buy?
Is it worth buying Renault Duster?
Renault Duster look muscular and better than most modern-day SUVs. Its ride comfort is ideal for Indian roads. The Renault Duster gets small updates to keep it relevant though its rivals are ahead in terms of safety and creature comforts.
Which Duster model is best?
Top model of Duster is RXZ 1.3 Turbo Petrol CVT and the ex-showroom for Duster RXZ 1.3 Turbo Petrol CVT is ₹ 14.25 Lakh.
Which EcoSport model is best?
Top-spec variant The Ford EcoSport is available in 5 variant options with the Titanium S being the top-spec one. The Titanium features significant differences from its sibling variants. The Ford EcoSport costs between Rs. 8.17 to 11.71 lakh ex-showroom.
What is wrong with Ford EcoSport?
Ford EcoSport problem counts by year Commonly found issues in the Ford EcoSport include sticky brakes, shuddering issues, and a low MPG.
Is EcoSport worth buying in 2020?
Is Ford EcoSport worth buying in 2020? Yes, Absolutely! Considering all the features that it has on offer in the given price range, the Ford EcoSport is definitely worth considering if you are looking to buy a subcompact SUV.
Why you should not buy duster?
Never buy Renault duster I have Renault Duster RXz 110ps with Mileage of 11.8 to 13.2km/L. Duster has a regular issue of (Engine part called) High pressure pump which delivers Diesel from Diesel tank to Engine. This High pressure pump becomes inoperative or less operative after 90,000 km run.
Is Duster good for long drive?
The Renault Duster is a perfect car for hard and tough Indian roads. With its thrifty engine, Renault Duster can easily travel on distances with ease. The car is available in both petrol and diesel variants with manual and AMT gearbox. And don’t worry it has enough back seat space, you can use anyway.
What is the maintenance cost of Renault Duster?
The estimated maintenance cost of Renault Duster 2016-2019 for 6 years is Rs 65,600. The first service after 2000 km, second service after 10000 km and third service after 20000 km is free of cost.
Which car is best for family?
Best Family Cars in India under 5 lakh
- Tata Tiago. Let us start the list with one of the most impressive family offerings from Tata, the Tiago.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800.
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio.
- Renault Triber.
- Datsun GO+
Which Renault car is best?
Best Mileage Cars
- 1. Renault Kwid. 4.07 – 5.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kwid RXE 0.8.
- 2. Renault Kiger. 5.64 – 10.09 Lakh | 20 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kiger RXE MT.
- 3. Renault Triber. 5.49 – 7.95 Lakh | 19 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
- 4. Renault Duster. 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
Which year EcoSport is best?
Because of that, the 2018 model year is the best EcoSport to buy, being over $1,000 cheaper with less than 2,500 additional miles. You might find a 2018 EcoSport that is a better deal, but you can expect better value from the 2019.
Why EcoSport is the best?
The EcoSport offers the best dynamics of any compact SUV in its segment but the ride quality is just better on lower variants which do not have such big tyres. The light steering offers great feedback which makes the EcoSport S fun to drive. You can hear very little of the refined diesel engine inside the cabin.
Is Ford EcoSport a good car to buy?
All Ford EcoSport Reviews While really impressed by transparency and promptness of Spinny in both transactions, the car itself feels as good as almost new even after being 3 years and 58k Km’s. Overall good car but there is a cooling issue, good feedback, mileage is good and customer support is also very good.