- 1 Who bought Renault Winery?
- 2 How many rooms does Renault Winery have?
- 3 How much does it cost to get married at Renault Winery?
- 4 Are dogs allowed at the Renault Winery?
- 5 Does Renault Winery have a spa?
- 6 What can you do at a winery?
- 7 How much is a wedding at Willow Creek Winery?
- 8 Does Renault Winery serve food?
Who bought Renault Winery?
On December 28, 2018 OceanFirst Bank closed a deal to sell Renault Winery, New Jersey’s oldest winery, to the newly formed Renault Properties LLC.
How many rooms does Renault Winery have?
Our hotel boasts 55 spacious and elegant rooms and suites.
How much does it cost to get married at Renault Winery?
One of the oldest continuously operating vineyards in the United States, the property has been crafting fine wines for over 150 years. It has four gorgeous wedding venues to choose from that can accommodate both ceremonies and receptions. Packages start at $159 per guest plus service fees and New Jersey Sales Tax.
Are dogs allowed at the Renault Winery?
Renault Winery – Joseph’s Restaurant Is Pet Friendly.
Does Renault Winery have a spa?
Wine-derful Weddings Whether you want a small, intimate wedding, or large and over-the-top, Renault Winery has it all. Couples are also welcome to block hotel rooms at the Chateau Renault and add on the spa, golf course, or a wine tour.
What can you do at a winery?
10 Things To Do In Wineries
- Visit the vineyards. Discover the world of wine from the origin!
- Visit the winery. Immerse yourself in the world of wine with some tours!
- Visit the wine museum.
- Wine tasting.
- Wine pairing workshop.
- Grape Harvest.
- Painting workshop with wine.
- Create your own wine.
How much is a wedding at Willow Creek Winery?
The rental fee is $8,995-$11.995 for ceremony and reception for up to 125 guests and includes, tables, chairs, linens, tableware and table decor, event planning and styling, set up and clean, DJ/MC, event staff, and more! After 125 guests, there is an additional fee of $39.95 per guest.
Does Renault Winery serve food?
A Commitment to Local and Artisanal Cuisine From a French pastry shop to a restaurant merging French and American farmhouse flavors, guests of Renault Winery Resort will enjoy locally sourced offerings from a celebrated culinary team whose passion it is to serve.